Purpose and Scope
As a key member of the commercial team your role is to maintain and develop new and existing sales for our rigging brands. Using our exclusive solutions from the AED business toolbox such as leasing and trade-in we will provide you the tools to assist your clients on a daily basis.
Through a combination of your existing relationships and utilising our own you will expand our sales market within the UK and Ireland.
Our inventory of equipment represents the industries best known brands and the latest technology. We are the premier UK and Ireland Distributor for Prolyte (www.prolyte.com) and have recently launched our brand new and complete stand construction concept under the brand Luxibel (www.luxibel.com).
You will support the Commercial Manager and our UK team as required ensuring sales are handled in a professional and personal manner and through continuing oversight you will ensure opportunities for repeat business are identified and exploited.
Your main duties and responsibilities
- To actively maintain relationships with existing clients to ensure opportunities for repeat business are followed up, expanded and exploited – either directly or through the relevant colleague.
- Maintain solid oversight of existing relationships so as to provide seamless integration of sales and business development in conjunction with our rental, sales, leasing and pay per use activities.
- Identify and target sales opportunities with prospective clients including rental houses, installers and exhibition companies to develop and secure sales. This will be achieved through excellent relationship management, proactive communication and visiting clients as required.
- Identify additional revenue opportunities that can be exploited in addition to the above.
- Support the CM in the preparation of monthly forecasts and business analysis including regular communication with the rental team to identify new sales and feedback potential commercial opportunities for the AED business solutions.
- Develop and maintain a shared database of business contacts via our CRM. This will be used to log appointments, input leads and record the outcome of opportunities.
- Keep abreast of industry developments, working practices and technology to maintain the position of AED as the industry leader for AV solutions.
- Represent the company at industry and social events
Qualifications / Requirements
We offer a competitive financial package based on experience and performance. A company vehicle, phone and laptop are provided. The ability to work from our High Wycombe office is desirable.