As Business Development Manager (BDM), you will define short to long-term organizational goals, build and maintain key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of the current market conditions. You will work with colleagues across the organization to increase business opportunities and therefore revenue and profit growth for the company.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Investigate the UK AV rental- production market,contact and visit potential new customers and explain to them about all possible AED business models.
- Investigate potential clients in the AV market to sell the range of products we distribute. These include Luxibel, High End Systems fixtures & consoles, Prolyte, QSC and AV Stumpfl.
- Work with all key commercial/account colleagues within the organization to identify potential commercial opportunities for the AED business models.
- Develop and maintain existing key accounts by presenting AED solutions to clients such as lighting rental & production companies. Strengthen such relationships through ongoing and proactive communication.
- Establish, develop and maintain Customer Relationship Management data so as to ensure the company has current and constantly growing data that enables resources to be planned and deployed accordingly
- Maintain communications with existing and potential customers ensuring that they have relevant and up-to-date product and other relevant information
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the market and solutions that the company provides, industry trends and any other factors that may influence AED’s market share. Advise and communicate this information to the management.
We offer you a base salary based on experience and performance, a company vehicle or car allowance, a mobile phone and laptop.