Luik - Gent - Eindhoven - Utrecht - Antwerpen (Lint)
From Monday 26 August to Friday 30 August, the AED Summer Expo will be touring in Belgium and The Netherlands for the fifth year in a row with stops in 5 cities: Liege, Antwerp (Lint), Ghent, Eindhoven and Utrecht.
During the varied afternoon program between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m. you can get acquainted with the latest products (with focus on imaging and video technology) and actually try them out with professional advice from the product specialists from the manufacturers and from AED. For anyone who missed the InfoComm trade show in Las Vegas in June, this is the perfect opportunity to discover the latest technologies and products.
Dates & locations
Monday, August 26 - Liège (BE)
Tuesday, August 27 - Ghent (BE)
Wednesday August 28 - Eindhoven (NL)
Thursday, August 29 - Utrecht (NL)
Friday, August 30 - Antwerp (Lint - BE)
These new products and technologies will be shown:
- Epson EB-L1495 9,000 Lm Laser Phosphor 3-LCD and EV-100 2,000 Lm 3-LCD WXGA lighting rail projector
- AV Stumpfl's Pixera MINI and the newest tricks and features in the Pixera Software - by Horst Damoser
- IDKs IP Ninjar warrior, a roadproof solution for transmitting video over IP (SDVoE) - by Jay Rennies
- Panasonic PT-RCQ10 (4K Laser-Phosphor 1-chip DLP projector)
- Samsung QM-R series professional displays and QP82R 8K QLED display
- Barco Event Master newest features: Fiber output card, CXP in / out card and EM toolset 7.0 beta, by Abbe Westerlundh
- Barco UDM-4K22 & F80-4K12 (4K Laser Phosphor projectors)
- Roland V-600UHD and VR-50HD MKII
And of course our Summer Expo is the perfect networking event! Make sure you don't miss out!