We are seeking an individual who is passionate about the AV industry to join our friendly team to expand our B2B sales of lighting, video, sound and rigging products.
This is a customer facing role dedicated to securing new sales of AV equipment whilst strengthening existing relationships. AED is a leading distributor of professional AV brands. Featured brands include AED Audio, Luxibel lighting, Next Truss, StageLIFT and REDOT led screens.
Our customers include rental companies, installers, AV Resellers and professional users who purchase our equipment to produce great sound and visual solutions for film & TV studios, concerts, theatres, retail and leisure, theme parks, cruise ships, cinemas and much more!
Our company history goes back over 40 years, and we are one of the largest suppliers of audio-visual equipment to rental and production companies in the event & exhibition, film & TV, and live music sector. We provide vital support for the entertainment industry. The scale of equipment we offer enables the greatest & most ambitious shows, films, and events to become reality. For more information please visit www.aedgroup.com.
Qualifications and Skill Set
- Experience of working within the AV or retail environment.
- Existing contacts and relationships within the AV community.
- Motivated self-starter happy to work independently ensuring results.
- Confident leading product demonstrations in front of customers.
- Strong administration skills, attention to details.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of a customer organisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
With an in-depth knowledge of AV equipment and associated accessories you will seek fresh opportunities for new business converting these into confirmed sales.
- Proactively identify, research, target and introduce customers to our brands.
- Arrange calls, meetings and demonstrations identifying customer requirements and winning opportunities.
- Using existing knowledge to offer viable alternative products and respond to technical queries.
- Keeping customers engaged with our latest updates including new sales stock and sales activities.
- Clear communication with the Commercial Manager.
- Identify new commercial opportunities for AED business tools including sales, lease and second hand.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the AV market, industry trends and identify factors to grow market share.
For a confidential chat or to apply for this role please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday. We are based in High Wycombe (HP10 9QY) with a customer base covering the UK and Ireland.
This role comes with a competitive salary based on experience. We welcome applicants at all stages of the career path to apply for this role as full training can be provided. We offer a great place to work with opportunity for career progression.
Every success starts with an opportunity, and this is what we offer to our employees at AED Rent UK LTD. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we celebrate difference. If you would like to discuss any accessibility requirements for the recruitment process or role, please contact us on the information provided above.