Dear AV professional,
We invite you to join us for the AED Summer Expo on Tour from 26 until 30 August 2019.
The event will take place each day from 13h00 until 17h00 at 5 different locations in Belgium and The Netherlands.
- Monday 26 August - Liège (BE)
- Tuesday 27 August - Gent (BE)
- Wednesday 28 August - Eindhoven (NL)
- Thursday 29 August - Utrecht (NL)
- Friday 30 August - Lint (BE)
Which novelties can you expect?
- Epson EB-L1495 9.000 Lm Laser Phosphor 3-LCD and EV-100 2.000 Lm 3-LCD WXGA lighting rail projector
- AV Stumpfl’s Pixera MINI and the newest tricks and features in the Pixera Software - by Horst Damoser
- IDK’s IP-Ninjar warrior, a roadproof solution for transmitting video over IP (SDVoE) - by Jay Rennies
- Discover the brand new Panasonic PT-RCQ10 (4K Laser-Phosphor 1-chip DLP projector)
- New Samsung QM-R series professional displays and QP82R 8K QLED display
- Barco Event Master newest features: Fiber output card, CXP in/out card and EM toolset 7.0 beta, by Abbe Westerlundh
- Barco UDM-4K22 & F80-4K12 (4K Laser Phosphor projectors)
- Roland V-600UHD and VR-50HD MKII
And of course our Summer Expo is the perfect networking event! Make sure you don't miss out!
Subscribe here for the AED Summer Expo on Tour
AED Summer Expo on Tour
Monday 26 August
Van der Valk Hotel Liège
Esplanade de l'Europe, 2
Tuesday 27 August
Van der Valk Hotel Nazareth
Wednesday 28 August
Van der Valk Hotel Eindhoven
5644 RL Eindhoven
Thursday 29 August
Van der Valk Hotel De Bilt
De Holle Bilt 1
3732 HM De Bilt
Friday 30 August