We are seeking an experienced AV professional with an account management, sales, or technical background to join our friendly team to expand our B2B video rental department.
This is a customer facing role dedicated to securing new video rental customers whilst strengthening existing relationships.
Using our rental catalogue, you will enable customers to access large quantities of projectors, LED screens, cameras and associated hardware for both long and short term rentals. Featured video brands include ROE, Barco, Panasonic, Epson, REDOT, Roland and AV Stumpfl.
Our company history goes back over 40 years, and we are one of the largest suppliers of audio-visual equipment to rental and production companies in the event & exhibition, film & TV, and live music sector.
We provide vital support for the entertainment industry. The scale of video equipment we offer enables the greatest & most ambitious shows, films, and events to become reality.
Qualifications and Skill Set
- Experience of working within the video and display environment.
- Existing contacts and relationships within the AV community.
- Knowledge of the latest display and video equipment and trends.
- Motivated self-starter happy to work independently ensuring results.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of a customer organisation.
Responsibilities and Duties
With an in-depth knowledge of AV equipment and associated accessories you will seek fresh opportunities for new business converting these into confirmed video rentals and sales utilising equipment contained in our rental catalogue.
- Proactively identify, research, target and introduce customers to our video rental fleet.
- Arrange calls, meetings and demonstrations identifying customer requirements and winning opportunities.
- Using existing knowledge to offer viable alternative products and respond to technical queries.
- Keeping customers engaged with our latest updates including new rental stock and sales activities.
- Clear communication with the Commercial Manager, Video Account Manager and our Display Department.
- Identify new commercial opportunities for AED business tools including sales, lease and second hand.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the rental market, industry trends and identify factors to grow market share.
40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday.
This role comes with a competitive salary based on experience. We offer a great place to work and the opportunity for career progression.
Every success starts with an opportunity, and this is what we offer to our employees at AED Middle East. We are an equal opportunities employer, and we celebrate difference. If you would like to discuss any accessibility requirements for the recruitment process or role, please contact us on the information provided above.
Interested? Please fill out the form below.