Our company history goes back over 40 years and we are one of the largest suppliers of audio-visual equipment to production companies in the event & exhibition, film & TV, and live music sector. We provide vital support for the entertainment industry. The scale of equipment we offer enables the greatest & most ambitious shows and films to become reality. We are looking for a Warehouse AV Technician.
Qualification and skill set
- A team player
- Experience in electronics
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- IT proficiency to use our asset tracking and testing software
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a tidy manner
- Ability to show initiative and problem solve
- Physically capable of lifting equipment and assisting with loading of vehicles
Responsibilities and duties
The main focus of this role is on moving lights and LED fixtures. You will be testing and maintaining our lighting and audio visual equipment. Our lighting and control brands include Arri, Claypaky, MA, Luxibel, ETC and Robert Juliat.
Daily tasks include:
- Clean, maintain and undertake repairs to equipment to a high standard
- Preparing, processing, checking and loading orders
- Interacting with our customers entering the warehouse
- Regular stock checks of rental and sales inventory
40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday at our High Wycombe warehouse (Postcode HP10 9QY)
Negotiable according to experience.
Every success starts with an opportunity, and this is what we offer to our employees at AED. We are an equal opportunities employer and we celebrate difference. We remove barriers and actively encourage personal development. If you would like to discuss any accessibility requirements for the recruitment process or role please use the contact details below.
To apply for the role please fill out the form below!